CareSurgery is a comprehensive and integrated system supporting ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) which provide surgery, including certain pain management and diagnostic services in an outpatient setting. This system is designed to efficiently handle pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative procedures of an ASC.
- Multiple patients can be scheduled with minimum given information, in the least amount of time
- The patient demographics and details on the application are designed to create a smooth work flow, helping minimize the chance of duplication of patient records and maintaining records for future visits.
- With user defined alerts, users can better monitor functions such as patient insurance verification.
- Supports the submission of Purchase Orders electronically via EDI.
- Credentialing module helps the users to verify physician/staff credentialing
- User-friendly interface and enterprise management platform, offers a very flexible and effective ASC Reporting
Outpatient facilities are a growing element in healthcare. While existing EMR systems provide an effective means to support a variety of medical practices, it does not have the breadth of functionality to properly serve the needs of many outpatient facilities (e.g. Surgery, radiology, and pain management centers, etc.) Additionally, full hospital management systems are often very complex and expensive for these applications.
CareSurgery provides an effective means of handling the clinical and business needs of such outpatient facilities. While it is full-featured and highly configurable, it is extremely cost-effective. This system is designed to efficiently handle pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative procedures of an ASC. CareSurgery provides extensive and sophisticated functionalists that are intuitive, scalable and facilitates the automation of the entire process. Our innovative use of technology delivers a superior level of healthcare IT solution. Not just technology for technology’s sake, but technology that helps you deliver the best healthcare possible.